When you join everydayhero as a charity member, participants of Australia’s biggest community events can create personal and team online fundraising pages to raise money for your cause.
Our technology helps you raise more and retain more, while recognising all your supporters’ efforts.
- Ability for your supporters to create well-designed, mobile responsive fundraising pages
- Your own, unique charity profile
- Accept donations via Credit Card, PayPal, BPAY and Australia Post outlets
- Clever social media technology that encourages each post to be shared, which drives more awareness and more donations.
- Everydayhero’s Supporter Page empowers your supporters to upload blog updates, photos, video, thank their donors, and take their family and friends on their fundraising journey
- Integration with Fitbit, Strava, and MapmyFitness leading to an additional 58% in donations on average for people using them.
- Charity, fundraiser and donor support via phone and email
Get access to the best major community events in Australia
Your everydayhero membership gives you access to fundraise in over 30 major community events with more than 300,000 participants all over Australia.
Including some key events such as Run Melbourne, City2Surf or Bridge to Brisbane, this is the opportunity to increase your brand awareness and recruit new donors.
A powerful API to integrate with your systems
Our API also makes your life easier by helping you acquire more donors while saving time, cost, and resources.
Raise more thanks to our clever inbuilt features
- PayPal now represents 20% of the value of gifts in Australia. Attracting a young demographic, it’s convenient for mobile use, and is regarded as safe and secure. Based on our analysis, this adds 4.5% to the donations totals.
- Donor Re-engagement tracks abandoned donations and emails the donor with a link to complete the donation. Our statistics show that 4% return to complete, adding 0.7% uplift to the total donations.
- Our new ‘Get Started Wizard’ guides fundraisers through page set-up, and is showing an uplift in donation revenue of 4%.