Event Date: December 13th, 2018
Registrations Open: Closed
Fundraising Open: Closed
Event ProfileAIN’T NO PARTY LIKE A RUN PARTY Celebrate the end of the year with Sole Motive’s End of Year Run Party taking place on 13th December at Albert Park Lake. This ain’t no regular party, Sole Motive are putting the FUN back in Fun Run with 3 course distances, amazing food and a live band to keep your wonderful supporters entertained. With a 10k, 5k and 2k mini motivators course to choose from, the End of Year Run Party is the perfect event for your supporters and their families to be a part of. For more details check out the event website above.
Asking your supporters to participate for youIt’s easy to make the most of the event opportunity. It all begins with asking your supporters to take part and support you by giving their effort and time. Make sure you ask:
- Past supporters who have run, walked, ridden or swam for you previously
- Both your one off and regular donors, by offering them another way they can support you with their effort
- Your volunteers
- Your charity’s staff
Setting up a charity teamSetting up a fundraising team is a great way to build a sense of community for all your supporters in the event. Once you’ve created your charity team, make sure you invite anyone supporting you in the event to join. Need help setting up a charity team? download our guide here.
- Major Community Event Fundraising Guide
- Fundraising tips for your supporters.
- Email templates to engage your supporters to fundraise for you.