Event date: Saturday 5 January 2019
Registrations Open: Closed
Fundraising Open: Closed
Event ProfileThe Portsea Twilight is more than just another event, another finishers certificate, or another PB. It’s about getting down to the Mornington Peninsula this summer and getting moving. Your supporters will be able to choose from the 4 or 8km run/walk course before relaxing post run at the Event Village for classic Summer treats and beats.
Asking your supporters to compete for youIt’s easy to make the most of the event opportunity. It all begins with asking your supporters to take part and support you by giving their effort and time. Make sure you ask:
- Past supporters who have run, walked, ridden or swam for you previously
- Both your one-off and regular donors, by offering them another way they can support you with their effort
- Your volunteers
- Your charity’s staff
Setting up a charity teamSetting up a fundraising team is a great way to build a sense of community for all your supporters in the event. Once you’ve created your charity team, make sure you invite anyone supporting you in the event to join. Need help setting up a charity team? download our guide here.
- Major Community Event Fundraising Guide
- Fundraising tips for your supporters.
- Email templates to engage your supporters to fundraise for you.