Event date: Sunday 18 November, 2018
Registrations Open: Now
Fundraising Open: Now
Event ProfileGrab your sneakers, rally your mates and book a spot in Lugton’s Round the Bridges, Hamilton’s most iconic fun run! Join more than 5,500 runners and walkers and take part in Lugton’s Round the Bridges on Sunday 18 November 2018. One of New Zealand’s oldest and most beloved annually contested events, Lugton’s Round the Bridges attracts participants of all ages and abilities and offers a memorable day out for the entire family.
Asking your supporters to compete for youIt’s easy to make the most of the event opportunity. It all begins with asking your supporters to take part and support you by giving their effort and time. Make sure you ask:
- Past supporters who have run, walked, ridden or swam for you previously
- Both your one off and regular donors, by offering them another way they can support you with their effort
- Your volunteers
- Your charity’s staff
Setting up a charity teamSetting up a fundraising team is a great way to build a sense of community for all your supporters in the event. Once you’ve created your charity team, make sure you invite anyone supporting you in the event to join. Need help setting up a charity team? download our guide here.
- Major Community Event Fundraising Guide
- Fundraising tips for your supporters.
- Email templates to engage your supporters to fundraise for you.