Event date: Wednesday 6, 21 Feb and 6 March 2019
Registrations Open: Now
Fundraising Open: Now
Event ProfileBrought to you by Sole Motive the 2019 Sunset Series encourages people to get active with a series of 3 running events commencing on 6th Feb 2019. Your supporters can choose between a 4km or 8km course.
Asking your supporters to compete for youIt’s easy to make the most of the event opportunity. It all begins with asking your supporters to take part and support you by giving their effort and time. Make sure you ask:
- Past supporters who have run, walked, ridden or swam for you previously
- Both your one off and regular donors, by offering them another way they can support you with their effort
- Your volunteers
- Your charity’s staff
Setting up a charity teamSetting up a fundraising team is a great way to build a sense of community for all your supporters in the event. Once you’ve created your charity team, make sure you invite anyone supporting you in the event to join. Need help setting up a charity team? download our guide here.
- Major Community Event Fundraising Guide
- Fundraising tips for your supporters.
- Email templates to engage your supporters to fundraise for you.