Event date: 26th May – 26th August 2019 Registrations Open: Now Fundraising Open: Now
Whether your supporters are new to the Tough Guy & Gal Challenge or a repeat offender – they will be sure to have the time of their life.
This year there are 7 event locations throughout NZ; Auckland, Hamilton, Rotorua, Tauranga, Hawkes Bay, Wellington and Palmerston North.
Asking your supporters to compete for you
It’s easy to make the most of the event opportunity. It all begins with asking your supporters to take part and support you by giving their effort and time. Make sure you ask:
- Past supporters who have run, walked, ridden or swam for you previously
- Both your one off and regular donors, by offering them another way they can support you with their effort
- Your volunteers
- Your charity’s staff
Setting up a charity teamSetting up a fundraising team is a great way to build a sense of community for all your supporters in the event. Once you’ve created your charity team, make sure you invite anyone supporting you in the event to join. Need help setting up a charity team? download our guide here.
- Major Community Event Fundraising Guide
- Fundraising tips for your supporters.
- Email templates to engage your supporters to fundraise for you.