At Everydayhero, we’re dedicated to bringing you exciting new ways to harness the power of online technology in your fundraising events. That’s why we’ve decided to partner with Eventbrite, the world’s largest registration provider.
If you’re looking for the best in cutting-edge technology to power your next event, don’t look any further, it’s first-class registration teamed with first-class fundraising.
By using Eventbrite, you will provide your supporters with best-in-class user experience during the registration process, while allowing them to seamlessly create their fundraising page to start counting their time, their voice, their efforts, as well as every cent raised. It’s a great way to allow them to participate in the event, while acknowledging every moment they spend dedicated to supporting you. Afterall, giving should feel good.
We have all seen the power of peer-to-peer fundraising and how it can transform your events into fundraising dynamite. The Eventbrite and everydayhero integration is your next secret weapon for maximising your fundraiser acquisition. Not only will you drive awareness, you’ll build loyalty and increase your event’s impact on the community.
Let’s recap, here are a few perks of using Eventbrite and everydayhero for your fundraising events:
- A seamless experience from event registration to fundraising page creation.
- Fully mobile responsive fundraising pages with your event branding.
- Clever integrations with fitness apps such as Strava and MapMyFitness to help your supporters post their training to their fundraising page.
- Advanced social sharing functionality to help you acquire more supporters.
- Access to Eventbrite technology- hosting 2 million events and processing a massive 4 million tickets per month in 187 countries across the globe.
- Host any type of events.
- Best practice in registration and fundraising together.
Don’t wait, harness the expertise of two market-leading providers and boost your fundraising success today!
Simply follow these instructions to set up your integration.
Want to learn more? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!