Heroix membership comes with either the Peer-to-Peer or the Appeals module included – or both!
Heroix Appeals Membership gives you the ability to create unlimited fundraising websites for your direct-donation campaigns including Tax and Christmas Appeals, Equipment and Capital Campaigns, Program Appeals and more.
Heroix website key features
- Fully branded, no coding skills needed
- Mobile responsive
- Multiple pages for extra-content
- Social media integration
- Embed videos in your content
- Open API for external integrations
- Possibility to switch on the p2p module for your appeals
Everydayhero’s new donation flow has been designed to provide a world-class donor experience, improve completion rates, and in turn, help our charity partners raise more.
This new donation form shows 80% of donors choosing to cover the fees for the charity and 27% opting in to receive more news from the charity they’re donating to.
Donors can choose between one-time or regular giving and are given several payment options:
- Visa, Mastercard ($78 average gift)
- AMEX ($145 average gift)
- PayPal ($64 average gift)
Uploading your opt-in donors into your database is critical for acknowledging and stewarding them into the future. However, managing data can be a time-consuming, manual process. To make your life easier, Heroix comes with comprehensive Donor Reports so you have all the information at your fingertips.
We also have an integration for eTapestry, as well as a Raiser’s Edge CRM and Donman plugin so that your Everydayhero data is able to be easily integrated saving you precious time and resources.
High touch support is one of the many reasons why charities choose Everydayhero. With a large, local team, expert support is always close by.
- Each Heroix member is assigned a dedicated account manager for strategic support including planning, implementation, and campaign review.
- Our customer success team is also available for your charity staff, fundraisers, and donors Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm AEST.
- As an Everydayhero member, you also get access to our charity resources website which includes tutorials, industry information, and access to multiple free webinars and research papers.
‘I’ve always found the service with Everydayhero to be exceptional, from simple questions to complex, there is always someone to help’.
Andrew Hewitt, Corporate Development Manager, Ronald McDonald House Randwick
Get in touch to learn more about the Heroix Appeals module.